Heavenly Hashings

A 'not as funny as my other one' blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada

I am pretty laid back in personality. People say I am compassionate, and I love to travel.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

An attempt

I am going to write more stuff in this blog sometimes. I could change my other one but I will keep that one as a humourous blog (depending of course on your sense of humour).

In my next few posts, I am going to compare hiking in western Canada, specifically around where I live and maybe around Banff, South Korea, and Ontario including the Algonquin Park and around the general Toronto area. So keep checking in and make comments if you like.:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful country...it must be an incredible place to hike. Perhaps one day you will add Hawaii to your list of places to compare?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home